Maintenance acceptance by the existing A&P workforce are all important keys to the success of any aircraft that is to be maintained in the USA. A regular A&P with the Bristell repair manual can perform any maintenance to the aircraft. We also have existing arrangements for dedicated maintenance support. It is also the reason we store $50,000 Bristell specific parts for quick ship to any location in the US.
- Sport flying USA Services in Lancaster Airport, Lititz, PA. (KLNS) The flight school, main assembly, major repair, and warranty facility for all new from the factory Bristells’.
- Mid Island Air Service Islip, NY (KISP). This is home base for our company President Lou and his family business and team of 45 years.
- The Flying Palomino Ranch, The Villages, FL. (5FA1) Share Program location and Lou’s winter digs!
- Lockwood in Lakeland, FL (KLAL)- Recognized leader in LSA and Rotax support.
- Shayne Morris Roving Technician (KSEF) Sebring, FL.
- CFDI Aero/US Sport Planes in Denton, TX
- North Iowa Air Service, IA- Home of DAR Bill Kyle and his team of Rotax certified SLSA experts.
- Brookhaven Long Island NY (KHWV) – Aux location to Mid Island has SLSA certified staff in each location who can make Bristell specific repairs.
- Adventure Sport Aviation Punta Gorda, FL (KPGD) – John Calla, a leader in the LSA movement for the last 9 years and is a certified LSA repairmen.
- Ocean Air Flight Services Watsonville, CA
- *The Rotax engine can be repaired by any Rotax certified maintenance personnel or organization. Visit flyrotax.com for location information.
Watch this space as more locations are coming soon in California, Washington, Chicago, Wisconsin, North and South Carolina, Dallas, and Denver.
Recognized AN/MS hardware is a design component of the Bristell so that regular A&P can easily find hardware for your plane.